Have you ever bought shoes just because the model is cool and does not care whether it is comfortable or not? Maybe some people have experienced it. And when buying shoes that fit the size and perfect for your appearance, it takes carefulness to stay comfortable.
Launch from the Bright Side page on Tuesday (2/5/2017), try following these simple tips that can help you choose the best shoes when you buy them.
1. Make sure the legs and heels do not change shape when you try to squeeze and release it. Shoe sole section should look stiff and soft, so it will still be comfortable when walking.
2. Choose a new shoe size based on the size of your bigger legs. Believe it or not, many people have one foot larger than the other. Therefore, you should try several pairs of shoes of different sizes and try to set the shoe size with both feet to feel comfortable.
3. Stability should be your mandatory requirement when shopping for new shoes. If you try high heels shoes, try a little pressure on the middle of the shoe. If it feels slippery or quickly slides forward, this means high heels shoes are not worth buying. Because this will make you lose balance when walking.
4. You also need to pay attention to flexibility on shoes. Take your shoes and try to bend the legs with your hands. Shoes that are not very flexible will prevent the foot joint moving normally. This can cause a gait disturbance and tired body quickly.
5. Buy new shoes in the evening before the evening. This becomes important, considering that by the end of the day, the feet will become slightly “swollen”. A pair of shoes that fit in the morning may be too tight at night. So, better get a tight feeling from the beginning but it will feel comfortable to wear all the time.
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder…